Search Basecamp Classic help
- Can I move items from one Basecamp project to another?
- What's an archived project? Why should I archive? How can I archive a project?
- Can I create subcategories for files? Can I create folders or nested categories?
- Can I download all my files at once?
- Can I attach a file to a to-do or milestone?
- What is the Web URL and Server Path for FTP hosting?
- Is there a file size limit on uploads?
- Can I add comments or files on to-dos?
- How do I delete a file?
- Does Basecamp Classic support file versioning?
- Suddenly I can't upload files even though it was working before (and I didn't change anything). What's up?
- How does the privacy setting work in Basecamp?
- Why do some files open in a browser window? How can I download them?
- How much file space does our account have?
- How can I change global categories for files or messages?
- Can I add comments or files on milestones?
- Can we upload multiple files at once?
- How do I attach files to messages?
- Is it possible to switch to my own FTP file storage system?
- My files won't upload or it takes hours to upload them. What's up?
- Does Basecamp Classic have check-in/check-out functionality?
- Can I work with files on the server or do I need to download them first?
- What user name and password should I use for FTP hosting?
- If we switch FTP servers will Basecamp Classic remap all our old files to the new server?
- Why am I getting a POSIX error when I try to upload a file?
- I know my server path is right but Basecamp Classic says it's wrong. What's going on?
Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.